I made a list the last time I met with my GI. He thought is was great, and we discussed everything on the page. Here's a example of some of the info I discussed.
- Down to 150
- Should i be concerned about my current weight? Is it too low?
- Things like raising my hands above my head.
- Walking up stairs.
- Feel week throughout the day.
- Cramps not just at the bottom of my abdomen, cramps of the top of my stomach area
- I have been vomiting more. There are always extreme cramps
- Very irregular BMs. I will go as soon as I wake up, then weird times throughout the day.
- Going earlier in the morning (ex. 5 AM, 5:30 am)
- I feel like if I lay on my side in bed, even when just sitting in bed to watch tv, it feels like I have to go.
- More info on Humira
- Not sure my current medicines are working
- Anyway to deal with the stomach pain?